Not only are we passionate about food, we are committed to the growth of our community. It is our mission to provide as much support as possible to area schools, non-profit groups and community organizations through our Dine & Donate Program.
We understand raising funds for your school and organizations can be time consuming. 625 TapHouse takes the hassle out of planning and organizing fundraisers. You pick the date Mon-Wed (subject to availability), we create the flyer then you print and distribute the flyers to family and friends. On that chosen date, anyone who presents the flyer will have 15% of their net sales (food and soft beverages) donated to your organization. It's that easy!
This program is temporarily suspended during the COVID-19 crisis.
How our Dine to Donate days work:
1. Fill out the Request Form and have your W-9 with Tax ID number ready to submit with the request form.
2. Contact a 625 TapHouse manager to schedule a day for your event Mon-Wed, subject to availability.
3. Once your event is approved, we'll design a flyer for your event! You simply print and distribute the flyers.
4. On the day of your event, guests will enjoy a great meal at 625 TapHouse when presenting the flyer and 15%* of their bill will be donated back to your organization!
5. *Dine-in dining only, valid on food and soft beverages only.
After Your Event:
625 TapHouse mails your organization a check for 15% of the total sales from your supporters' checks (excludes alcohol). Please allow six weeks for your check to arrive.
Dine to Donate Application
Organization's Name, Address, Phone Number
Organization Information including 501 (c) number, if possible
Contact Person's Name and Phone Number
Title and Date of Event
Type of Fundraiser
Please submit your request at least 4 weeks prior to the event. Donations are not intended for use by individuals or groups for personal or corporate profit. Unfortunately, we are not able to honor all requests that we receive, please accept our apology in advance if we are unable to fulfill your request. Thank you for thinking of 625 TapHouse. We wish you the best of luck!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org